Oct 22, 2008

My First Session

Today was Depiak day , it was a great day ,the day included
5 sessions about different web and web development topics
I made my first session and it was a very good one , people was
satisfied and so i felt :)
The session's name was "Introduction to mySQL " it was a talk
about mySQL db server,I managed to talk well and to control my tension.
honestly I expected to be more tensioned and stressed than
i acted as it was my first time to make a session but thanks GOD :)
a year before in CAT scope 7 , it was my first time to attend
CAT scopes i was very impressed by sessions and very good
presenters and i asked myself if I can be like them
and make such a good session ,i asked "can I do it next year ?!"
now i realized that speaking in public is not bad ,it was an
excellent training for me to strengthen my presentation skills
that i need in my career ensha'Allah .
today My friend Maha gave me a bundle of white flowers as a gift
in the occasion of my session ,it looks awesome i liked it soo
much as i love flowers specially white and fuchsia ones
thanx sis :)
i've to thank God who helped me,then my family that was supporting
,my friends, all people who listened to me and attended and special thanks
to CAT and
depiak members who changed me alot
hope next time would be better .


You can download the presentation from this link :
http://www.4shared.com/file/67896781/2c8ba6a7/MySQLpptm_Autosaved.html?


Regards :)

14 comments:

Butterfly said...

Congratulations Reem :)
You was Good in your session and isA you will be better and better next time .
salam :)

Reem Al-Ashry said...

thanx alot marwa :)

Anonymous said...

Well done Reem
Congratulation :)

Reem Al-Ashry said...

Thanx mmf ur session was great too :)

Rami Galal said...

Okay, I download it and checked it very well....

But, I'm afraid to consider me rude
because of my opinion...

I have to say it (De Amana)

The presentation had no enough information and was very short

I expected to see alot of explanation about how to create:

Relationships
Tables
Views (queries)

I expected to see more about the database itself

That was for the presentation in other side

Your performance I can't judge because I didn't watch you

But, I believe you did a great job

It was just a comment on the presentation itself

Sorry if any thing upset you......

Reem Al-Ashry said...

@numb thanx 4 ur comment :)
the presentation slides have just notes in order to make me remember what i was going to talk about
but of course these small notes were not all what i mentioned in my session ! :D
i explained each point
and in the end of the session we showed people how to make tables
using mySQL queries :)
it is always said that the best presentation that doesn't have alot of pictures or words
to help people focus on what u say not on what is written
thanx :)

مصطفى محمود said...

good work reem :)

Congratulations ,,,

Reem Al-Ashry said...

thanx :)

هوندا said...

برافو ياريمو ربنا يوفقك ان شاء الله كان يوم جامد والله

Reem Al-Ashry said...

Honda "my presentation tutor" ! :)
thanx alot for Ur effort :)

Anonymous said...

The session was great and you really did a great job..Well done and I'm waiting for your next one :)

Mariam Ali said...

very late as usual hhhh(U know what I am laughing about) but, Congratulations :D

BTW: maha shaklha et3'yer keteer

Reem Al-Ashry said...

@bingorabbit :the session was great thanks to Ur efforts ,all of u encouraged me alot :)
thanx :)

Reem Al-Ashry said...

@maryam :thanks , and i know wut U R laughing about :D
fkra el roll play :D

BTW maha shaklaha et3'yr 3shan enty mashofteehash mn ayam makona fy ebtedaa2y t2reeban :D walla zamaaan ya maryam :D