Oct 11, 2008

"Back to Egypt" Status Report

-Now i'm back to Egypt after 3 months in Kuwait .
-The vacation is ended .
-I didn't manage to do all what i planned to do
during last vacation :S.
-As usual i feel so depressed as i left my
father alone in kuwait :s.
-The weather is like winter weather .
-The air is so polluted .
-I feel that Al-Mansourah is overcrowded .
-The Taxi driver was putting seat belt while driving .
-Today was my first day in college this semester.
-The main building of our faculty is being repaired !
"although the whole faculty's buildings need
repairing not only the entrance!"
-My colleagues told me i missed alot of lectures "that i usually don't attend!".
-I attended Algorithms course it's really an interesting one
i didn't get all the points mentioned in it :S,but may
be 70 % of 'em and it's ok as a start .
-I 've alot to study and do ,may Allah help me .
-I may present a session in depiak Day.
-Linux-plus company cancled Java courses i was going
to have there :S.
-Did this post made it clear that i'm depressed ?!
i hope i get well soon ensha'Allah:)

2 comments:

Rami Galal said...

It's just the start reem
Welcome you are in Egypt

But, Don't be depressed
Every thing gonna be okay
after 2 weeks, I promise

"ES2al Megarb Wla Tes2alsh Tabeb"

Reem Al-Ashry said...

isA
thanx alot :)