Jan 4, 2009

A new year has come : 2009

Happy new year for all ,actually it's late as 3 days already
passed from 2009 but unfortunately I'm busy as my exams
started today .
2008 for me was good "al 7amdollellah",in 2008 i had my goals
clear, I started blogging ,learned php and mysql,
participated in MAB ,read some useful books actually 2008
was the "back to reading year "but of course i need to read more ,
i also presented a session in depiak day about mysql. and i used
linux for the first time and now i don't switch to windows at all :)
but of course i had some goals that i didn't manage to
achieve in 2008 may be because of bad time management .
Now i making my list of wishes and goals for 2009 that i'm
Asking Allah to make me achieve this year En sha'a Allah .
I wish 2009 will be a very happy year for me ,my family ,my friends ,
my country ,for all Muslims in the world and for Gaza Ensha'Allah
i wish all our dreams of happiness and success come true in 2009

Ya Rab ..

Regards :)

No comments: